The October-December issue of Via Christi Life magazine is available online now and soon can be found in Via Christi hospital, clinic and village waiting areas in Wichita and Pittsburg.
This issue features:
- An introduction to Vision 2020 — the collaborative, three-year strategic planning process outlined and led by Jeff Korsmo, president and CEO, who is profiled in another story.
- A story about our founding congregations and the enduring heritage of more than a century of healing connects Via Christi’s future to its past.
- A story about Via Christi Clinic physician Terry L. Mills, MD, and the team of physicians and other clinicians he is leading in a pilot project to create the “patient-centered medical home.”
- A special section on nurses, with profiles of four excellent, hard-working nurses from across Via Christi, as well as a feature about Linda Goodwin, Via Christi’s chief nursing officer, who describes her vision for nursing’s future.
- The issue also includes:
- Stories about osteopathic manipulative treatment featuring Family Medicine physician Stephen Grindel, DO
- Via Christi’s International Family Medicine Fellowship program
- Survival stories about former hospital patients
- A resident story from Via Christi Village
- A story about hospital volunteers, and more!
You’ll find this magazine inserted in the Wednesday, Oct. 3, issue of The Wichita Eagle. Or read it online.